I had to get up at 5:00 because I was supposed to be at the airport, which is 1 hour away, by 6:45. Unfortunately, there wasn't much traffic on the way and I arrived where we were supposed to meet half an hour early. The next few hours passed by quickly because I spent most of the time half-sleeping. We boarded the flight at 11:00 (I don't know why we were there so early). As are most airplane flights, the trip was boring. When we arrived in Boston at 6:00, we boarded a tour bus that had been rented specially for the trip by The Marin School and were driven to the Hard Rock Cafe, which was a very touristy and overdecorated restaurant but served good food. After we finished, we walked to Boston's Quincy Market, which was just two blocks away, and were given 2 hours to walk around and shop. After the two hours were up, the tour bus picked us up and drove us to our hotel, the Hampton, in Woburn.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Day 1: Flight, HRC Boston, and Quincy Market
I had to get up at 5:00 because I was supposed to be at the airport, which is 1 hour away, by 6:45. Unfortunately, there wasn't much traffic on the way and I arrived where we were supposed to meet half an hour early. The next few hours passed by quickly because I spent most of the time half-sleeping. We boarded the flight at 11:00 (I don't know why we were there so early). As are most airplane flights, the trip was boring. When we arrived in Boston at 6:00, we boarded a tour bus that had been rented specially for the trip by The Marin School and were driven to the Hard Rock Cafe, which was a very touristy and overdecorated restaurant but served good food. After we finished, we walked to Boston's Quincy Market, which was just two blocks away, and were given 2 hours to walk around and shop. After the two hours were up, the tour bus picked us up and drove us to our hotel, the Hampton, in Woburn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment