This morning, we didn't have to get on the bus until a little later, at 8:30. However, I fell asleep in the shower, had to skip breakfast, and got to the bus at 8:45. After I got there, the bus took off and we went to Boston University, were we took a guided tour. Other than the fact that thee school is in the middle of a city, it seemed pretty nice. After the B.U. tour, we got back on the bus and drove to the Harvard campus. Our bus driver gave us a tour of Harvard, which seemed great but too rigorous for my tastes. After we left the college, we went to a mall on the campus built in an old parking garage for lunch. It was totally cool. Afterwords, we took the bus to a theater in Burlington. A few kids and I chose not to watch a movie and to instead to hang out at the mall across the street for a while, until 10:30, when we went back to the bus to return to the hotel.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Day 3: B.U., Harvard, the Garage, and Burlington
This morning, we didn't have to get on the bus until a little later, at 8:30. However, I fell asleep in the shower, had to skip breakfast, and got to the bus at 8:45. After I got there, the bus took off and we went to Boston University, were we took a guided tour. Other than the fact that thee school is in the middle of a city, it seemed pretty nice. After the B.U. tour, we got back on the bus and drove to the Harvard campus. Our bus driver gave us a tour of Harvard, which seemed great but too rigorous for my tastes. After we left the college, we went to a mall on the campus built in an old parking garage for lunch. It was totally cool. Afterwords, we took the bus to a theater in Burlington. A few kids and I chose not to watch a movie and to instead to hang out at the mall across the street for a while, until 10:30, when we went back to the bus to return to the hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment